Students seeking admission to the Hostel may apply in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by them and their natural guardians to the Principal of the college along with the application for admission to the college.
. The following practices are forbidden :-
1. The entry of any unauthorized person into the hostel.
2. Singing/Playing upon musical instruments except during hours specified by the Superintendent.
3. Holding of any meeting without the approval of the Superintendent.
4. Bringing of papers and periodicals not in the approved list of the Government into the hostel room & library.
5. Continuous neglect of study.
6. Want of Cleanliness and tidiness of room.
7. Absence from Hostel without leave application and permission of the superintendent.
8. Misconduct of other description.
For leave and absence from the Hostel, written permission must in all cases be obtained 24 hours in advance from the Hostel Superintendent.It will not be granted unless written request is made by the parents or the guardian.Should boarder over stay leave :-
1. She must submit satisfactory explanation from her parents or guardian for consideration.
2.In case failure of producing a satisfactory explanation necessary steps will be taken against her subject to the discretion of the principal.
Application for withdrawal from the hostel should be made by guardians through the superintendent to the principal. no boarder will be permitted to leave the hostel without the permission of the principal and without paying all the dues of the hostel and college. boarders must produce application from parents or natural guardians stating the names of the persons with whom they should proceed to their homes during vacation. these applications must reach the superintendent at least three days before the college is closed.
Onlyboarders are ordinarily permitted to enter the hostel permises. each boarder must state in the hostel admission from a list of visitors and name of the locai guardian approved and signed by the parents or natural guardians. parents, local guardians and only those visitors whose names are given in the admission forms by the parents are entitled to visit their wards during the visiting hours. no visitors are generally allowed after 5-45 pm.
The study hours are fixed as mentioned below:
a. 6.00am to 9.00am b. 6:00pm to 8:0pm
c. 9:00p.m to 11:00pm
The Parents/Guardian/Local Guardian & Visitors are permitted to visit their daughters/wards as per the following days & time:-
1. Local Guardian only : All days from 4:00pm to 5:45pm.
2. Visitors Only: Saturday &Sunday from 4:00pm to 5:45pm.
3. Parents/Guardian: Sunday 8:00am to 5:00pm.